Mail Us or E-mail Us or Phone call Us or message Us
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/post193
Want information about our Post?
Need information about our Post or have questions that you need answered?
Use the below directory and methods to receive your answers:
For contacting all the below please call 978-297-0754
- For Military honors, parades, wakes, funerals, boy, cub, and girl scouts, all matters pertaining to the American Legion please contact the Commander.
- For unpaid invoices, solicitations, donations, etc. please contact the Finance Officer.
- For Banquet Hall and Pavilion Rentals, beverage orders, employee applications, licensing, please contact the Bar Manager.
- For members that are sick or in need or for notification of a deceased member please call the Post Adjutant.
- For questions in regards to memberships or eligibility please contact the Post Adjutant.
- For financial assistance please contact the Winchendon Veterans Agent located at the Winchendon Town Hall.
You can mail your questions to the address below. We will make every effort to respond to you as soon as possible.
Eugene M. Connor Post #193
P.O. Box 116
295 School Street
Winchendon, MA 01475
Member's Lounge/General Info: 978-297-0754
Our Post Website is: www.americanlegionwinchendon.org
Our Legion Post welcomes your input. Forward your comments, opinions, ideas on how to improve our Website. Send us your photos, notices of special events, your fundraisers and other items of interest that enhance the quality of life for the citizens of the Winchendon Community.
This Legion Post, at its sole discretion, will publish your contributions we feel are merited. Express yourself. Become an active member of our community and especially of our Legion Post.
©All rights reserved